This cocktail is the perfect way to end a hot summer evening, sitting outside, enjoying the fireflies and other summer fun!
- 2 oz of Sweet Tea Vodka
- 6 oz of lemonaid (any kind will do, but I tried Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonaid, and it was very tasty)
- 4 oz of 7-up or any kind of fizzy water
Mix ingredients in a cute summery tumbler with ice. Add a fun straw and then enjoy!
The other day I was thinking about different songs that remind me of summer, and that I like to listen to in the summer. A lot of them talk about summer, or have a beach hut type vibe. I made a playlist of some of my favorites, and wanted to share with you so that you too could enjoy during our last month of summer.
- Summer Nights - Rascal Flats
- Virginia Bluebell - Miranda Lambert
- Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
- Where the Boat Leaves From - Zack Brown Band
- Toes - Zack Brown Band
- American Honey - Lady Antebellum
- Springsteen - Eric Church
- Beer in Mexico - Kenny Chesney
- Summertime - Kenny Chesney
And for some old school songs:
- Summer Girls - LFO
- Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
- Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
- Island in the Sun - Weezer
- California Love - 2Pac
- American Boy - Estelle