Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Pancakes

I have been all about trying pumpkin flavored things lately. I came across this recipe through a blog I follow and just had to try it. You can find the original recipe here.

My pancakes didn't turn out very pretty (it's been a long time since I made pancakes, and I turned them over to quickly and made a mess), but they were very tastey anyway. Check out the original recipe for pictures that are much prettier =)

Pumpkin Pancakes

Ingredients:
  • 1/3 cup pancake mix
  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 2 tsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp butter/margarine
  • 1 egg white
  • dash of pumpkin pie spice
  • dash of cinnamon
  • splash of vanilla
  • Water
Directions:

Mix everything together except the water. Then add a little bit of water at a time until they become pancake consistency (I think I used about 1.5 tablespoons, but I am sure this will vary depending on your pancake mix). This made about 3 small pancakes, which was a perfect serving for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment