So after making about 100 pumpkin spice lattes in the last couple of weeks, my Mom and I have found another way to make these that is much easier than my original recipe found here. Also, the pumpkin we were using wasn't really mixing well, and left a bunch of grit at the bottom of our drinks.
Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Make a single serving espresso or other strong coffee (you will probably want 1/4 to 1/2 of your cup to be the strong coffee depending on the flavor you want).
2. Heat up about half mug of milk (skim, 2%, whole, or whatever) for about 1 - 2 mins (don't let is scortch though).
3. Mix espresso in with the milk.
4. Mix in about 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and sugar to taste.
5. Top it off with some whipped topping and a few more shakes of pumpkin pie spice.