Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites

I am in love with Pinterest! So I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite finds on Pinterest. Some are food and drink related, some are DIY/craftiness, and some are just for fun. Hope you enjoy! What are you pinning?

Favorite Cocktail: Midnight Mojito - doesn't this look refreshing! I just love mojitos, so I definitly want to try this.



Favorite DIY: DIY Corona Glasses - so fun! I think it would be cool to use this trick with wine bottles and make vases.



Favorite Meal: Spicy Chicken Rigatoni from Buca di Beppo - who doesn't love a little Buca di Beppo!! Totally want to try this knock-off recipe.

Source: tastebook.com via Jen on Pinterest


Favorite Appetizer: Dos Equis Guacamole - Yum! Love chips and guac! Am intrigued by including beer in this recipe. Totally need to try this!



Favorite Dessert: Butterscotch Bars - These look very tasty, and are supposed to be a lighter recipe. Great for bikini season coming up!



Favorite Cutie: This totally made me laugh out loud...love it! Happy Friday!!

Source: weheartit.com via Jen on Pinterest

1 comment: