Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites

Here are some of my favorites from Pinterest this week! Enjoy and happy Friday!

Favorite Summertime Meal -- Mexican Avocado Pizza - this looks so fresh and summery!


Favorite Pretty -- How pretty is this! It's all succulents. This would be a fun centerpiece or wall hanging.
Source: etsy.com via Jen on Pinterest


Favorite Dessert -- Smores cookies - don't these look insane?!?



Favorite Tip -- Greek Yogurt Substitution Chart - haven't tried this but must try it soon!

Source: chobani.com via Jen on Pinterest


Favorite Cocktail -- Sparkling Watermelon Limeade - this is summer in a glass!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen, I really like your Friday Favorites, especially the 'Smores Cookies and the Sparkling Watermelon Limeade! In fact, they are all worthy of being called 'favorites'. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Mingle Monday! WOW! You are making me hungry. Those smores cookies and the avacado pizza look AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Mingle Monday! I love your Pinterest finds! I will have to check out the succulents, that is gorgeous! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that pin of the succulents. So pretty! Must re-create that somehow...

    ReplyDelete