Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Dream Wedding on Hart to Heart

I just wanted to give a shout out to Leigh Ann from Hart to Heart and thank her for sponsoring me on her blog yesterday.

Hart to Heart

I was able to share the details of my dream wedding with her readers during her July Wedding Month Sponsor Spotlight. You can read about my dream wedding and the other sponsors here, so please check it out.

I met Leigh Ann a few weeks ago during the Ohio Blogger Meetup, and she is such a sweet person and has an amazing blog. Check it out as I am sure you will love it as much as I do :)  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jen. I think that's neat and I really enjoyed reading about your dream wedding.

    Next year we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and it turned out to be what I had dreamed about for nearly 15 years. One thing that really excited me was all the people who came.

    Anyway, I like, really like, what you're doing with your blog and it was fun to see the Hart to Heart blog. (You're a Hart too, and I have a connection to the Hart family.) Wow

    ReplyDelete