Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pitabilities Food Truck

Another great Columbus Food Truck find is the Pitabilities Food Truck. They visited our offices for lunch today, and this truck is one on my list of food truck favorites. I didn't actually get to eat from this food truck today, but below are some pics from a recent visit.

Photobucket

Pitabilities serve fresh and flavorful pitas, wraps, gyros, sandwiches, barbecue and sides.

Photobucket

I tried the Philly Steak Pita which included thinly sliced grilled steak, grilled onions, mozzarella cheese, bélla sauce, lettuce, tomatoes on a warm pita. I also enjoyed a side of friend pita triangle chips with garlic hummus.

This was probably one of my favorite Philly Steak sandwiches and I think what I really loved was the bélla sauce. The hummus was so fresh and creamy and the warm pita chips were addicting!

There are so many other pita sandwiches that I want to try, and I also want to try their cinna chips which are friend pita chips with a drizzle of chocolate, raspberry, vanilla or caramel sauce.

This is definitely a truck you should try!

2 comments:

  1. Food trucks really are getting popular here, and I'm bummed I haven't managed to try one yet! That Philly Steak Pita looks soooo good! I'll be out of town for the Food Truck Festival, boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many I still want to try. I am so excited about the Food Truck festival on Friday, but bummed you are going to miss it :(

      Delete