Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer 2012 Recap

Fall is my all time favorite season, but I can't help but do a little reflection on such an amazing summer before I get all into the fall season. Here is my summer in Instagram pictures:

Photobucket


We started off summer with a Columbus Clippers game...

Photobucket

...and rocked our new Clippers hats!


Photobucket

I planted an herb garden with some of my favorite herbs:
cilantro, thyme, oregano, rosemary and chocolate mint...

Photobucket

...and also had fun sprucing up my patio with lots of flowers.

Photobucket

We enjoyed a long weekend at Hocking Hills...

Photobucket

...and then I had my first shooting range experience, and didn't do too bad!

Photobucket

We went downtown for Red, White and Boom (I hadn't been in oh so long)...

Photobucket

...and enjoyed a spectatular fireworks show

Photobucket

We then had a fun 4th of July pool party my my place with these guys...

Photobucket

...and this little sweetie.

Photobucket

We enjoyed great food at the 2nd annual Columbus Food Truck Festival...

Photobucket

...and I went to see the Summerland Tour with my work colleagues
and enjoyed listening to bands from my college days (oh to be young again!)

Photobucket

We went to the Ohio State Fair...

Photobucket

...and enjoyed one of these! Yum!!

Photobucket

One of my good friends had a baby shower...

Photobucket

...and the next day had this little cutie (Miss Avery).

Photobucket

We got a little dirty at the Color Me Rad 5K (my first 5K!)...

Photobucket

...and celebrated Izzie's 3rd birthday!

Photobucket

We also got all dressed up for a wedding...

Photobucket
...and enjoyed a couple of bike rides, this one to the Park of Roses.

Overall it was a great summer, and although I love all the sunshine and pretty flowers, I am excited to see what our next season will bring!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment